Flexgrid provides a number of voice solutions to meet the requirements of your business. Our products include connectivity for customers with existing voice solutions, or cloud based voice products for primary services or as part of a business continuity solution.
For customers who wish to centralise their voice services, or provide cover for voice as part of a business continuity solution, our on-net Cloud based voice service provides a feature-rich alternative. Key benefits are;
- An easy to use web-based interface for managing phone features and call handling
- Fixed and mobile integration to prevent missed calls
- Low call costs and free calls between customer sites
- Number porting supported
- Integrated call recording
- Real-time statistics
- Support for fixed handsets from vendors like Cisco
- On and off-net connection options
If you already have a phone system (PBX) on-premise or in your data centre, you can replace expensive PSTN or ISDN links with Flexgrid SIP trunks. Using our SIP trunks you can:
- Save money on expensive trunks (ISDN E1)
- Save money on your minutes (free UK landline and mobile calls)
- Scale up and down number of SIP trunks as you need them to cater for high volume of calls
- Use 0800 / 0845 / 0300 numbers to offer customer what they need
The SIP trunks are delivered over your Flexgrid connection on a dedicated VRF with QoS and we assign a dedicated 1G Ethernet (RJ45) port on the CPE for this so you can connect your PBX, firewall or SBC to it.
If you opt for resilient SIP trunks, we diversely route you to two data centres in Central and West London for geological separation and disaster recovery purposes.
If you are not yet on Flexgrid, we can also offer SIP trunks using your existing Internet connection but obviously we (nor anyone else) cannot guarantee latency, jitter or packet loss on the Internet (and QoS is forbidden under net neutrality rules).